Learn more about our
Best Steps offers diagnostic developmental evaluations for children, adolescents and adults. Our diagnostic developmental assessments are conducted by a team of experienced clinicians, including Licensed Psychologists and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists who specialize in working with children and adults who are affected by developmental, intellectual, and emotional disabilities.
Each evaluation takes place in our centers. We offer competitive pricing with varying payment options for both insurance and private funding. Our diagnostic assessment package includes a complimentary evaluation review with a licensed mental health provider.
Full Service Diagnostics
Our individualized diagnostic evaluations allow you to…
- Provide a detailed developmental and behavioral profile
- Provide a diagnosis according to the DSM-5
- Evaluate social functioning and communication skills
- Evaluate developmental progress over time
- Integrate a collaborative diagnostic approach
- Guide treatment planning for various cognitive and behavioral therapies